Be Part Of Us!
At Marketing Connection, we always believe in talents that are inside each of us, talents that can always be part of our success story and help us to soar higher. We are a new start-up with big challenges ahead of us but we believe with a like-minded individual joining us, we can definitely be able to achieve what we are aiming for. We want you to join a team that actually love what they are doing and be able to take up any challenges throw in to soar to a greater height.
We believe in innovative, creative, and self-driven individual that can help us to achieve higher goals and if you think you can be part of this awesome team, feel free to apply and join us
LET ME BE PART OF THE AWESOME JOURNEY
Digital Account Manager
Love selling? Have the habit of persuading people to follow your way? Love to meet and talk to people? A great bargainer ? If you meet all the criteria stated here, you might be the one we are looking for! We are looking for charismatic sales consultant that can help us to sell comb to a monk or ice-cream to Eskimos!
We have a wide range of services, ranging from website design, online marketing to even help our client to manage their social media. Your job is to sell our services to potential clients and to be part of our awesome journey. Don't worry if you do not have experience in this field, we just need your skill in selling and providing a great service to our clients.
Responsibilities• Generate leads and meet prospects to introduce and sell our services
• Meeting and even going beyond the sales target
• Plan and implement sales strategies
• Drive all aspects of sales and business development
• Maintain and enhance existing customer base and develop new market opportunities
• Create new proposal and quotation for new projects
• Enjoy meeting and persuading people
Requirements:• Candidates must have their own transport
• Required language : English ( extra languages are always a plus for sales :) )
• 1 to 2 years of experience in sales will be great
• Senior sales are welcome too!
• Possess lots of positive energy!
Social Media Manager
Love to post on your Facebook? Love to Tweet and always ever ready to upload your latest photos to Instagram? You love to chat with everyone through social media even to those nasty Internet troll? Do you love to blog just about anything under the sky? Are you in-trend with the latest trending item on social media? Well, we might have just the job for you .
Responsibilities• Work closely with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in the clients’ industries
• Create timely and engaging content, optimize platform for intended audience
• Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client
• Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
• Provide write-up for blogs
• Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect clients and their brand. Customize social media pages (eg. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc
• Stay current with social media trends and tools – including attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
• Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
Requirements:• 2+ years of social media marketing experience (account management experience preferred)
• Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more
• Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
• Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
• Ability to blog about social media or any engaging content on Marketing Connection's website, based on research, experience, and relevant social media news
• Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management
• Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
• Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities
Creative Web & Graphic Designers
Love to create and design? We might have a perfect job for you! We love individual who can create and design out of nothing. You will be the one responsible to create mind-blowing design to impress our clients.
Responsibilities• Work closely with clients on creative pitches.
• Ability to illustrate and visualize ideas and turn them into a polished mockups and storyboards.
• Equipped with skill sets to design, and develop in HTML and CSS.
• Ability to work with CMS such as Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal
• Innovative in researching new creative ideas, software or technologies
Requirements:• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop is a must.
• Functional knowledge of using CSS and Content Management System (CMS) will be an added advantage.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Applicant is advised to include links / attachments of your previous artwork(s) or web sites designed in your CV.
Want to be part of the team that will create wave in the social media? Want a platform that will kickstart your career? Posses a great desire to learn? Have a never give-up attitude? You might be the Padawan we are looking for!
Responsibilities• To assist our team members in their daily task which might include graphic design, filing and social media management depending on your skill set
Requirements:• Candidate must possess great energy.
• Required language(s): English
• Fast learner and willing to learn.
• Ability to work even under pressure
Love organizing and managing? Then you've got a future as an administrative officer! We are looking for individual that are responsible for the majority of administrative duties in the company.
Responsibilities• Initiate and implement best and effective practices in administrative functions.
• Assist and support sales and marketing teams to maximize revenues.
• Answer and respond to customer inquiries.
• Build customer relationships.
• Assist and support processing payroll records.
• Prepare reports and presentations as per assigned.
• Schedule in-house and external events
• Ensure timely completion of financial and other administrative audits.
• Prepare and analyze financial statements for the management team.
• Manage databases and document processes and systems implementation.
Requirements:• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Level
• Excellent in PC skills especially in Excel and other MS office
• Working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Experience in Accounting Work, additional Accounting qualification will be plus
• Required language : English & Malay